Uganda's Ambassador to China visits Import & Export Co., Ltd.
Author: Wang Kejuan
On October 21st, H.E Oliver Wonekha, Ambassador of the Republic of Uganda to China, and her delegation visited Nanjing Automobile Import & Export Co., Ltd. and General Manager Xu Qiren and company employees participated in the reception.
Import & Export Co. has just completed the delivery of 70 Maxus D90 courtesy cars for China's international aid to Uganda last month. During the aid project, the efficiency of Import & Export Co. 's mission execution and the customized right-hand drive model of SAIC Maxus D90 were highly praised by the Ministry of Commerce of China and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uganda.
After the conclusion of the 3rd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation in Beijing, Ambassador H.E Oliver Wonekha visited Import & Export Co. with an additional government order of 30 D90 courtesy cars and visited Maxus sales showroom.
After the visit, Ambassador H.E Oliver Wonekha expressed her profound satisfaction with Maxus D90 model. Then both parties held a special meeting for the additional order of 30 units of D90 vehicles and discussed the details of vehicle delivery and other matters. Import & export Co. will commit its best to ensure that vehicles are delivered as scheduled.
- NAIEC KD Center Renovated and Put into Operation
- Welcome to visit our booth in Canton Fair from 15 to 19 April
- The launching ceremony of the first session "NAIEC Cup" International Students Internet Marketing & Innovation held in Jiangsu University.
- 405 Units of SAIC Maxus Vehicle Shipped to South America
- Notice Of Relocation
- Go up against the trend and set sail --- 400 units T60 vehicles exported to Qatar
- NAIEC Authorized with Used-car Export License
- NAIEC and global partners are helping each other during the pandemic
- SAIC Maxus V80 school bus delivered to National Transportation Company of UAE
- A new import tender granted