On March 22nd, the launching ceremony of the first session "NAIEC Cup" International Students Internet Marketing & Innovation, Creativity and Startup Contest, jointly organized by Nanjing Automobile Import and Export Co., Ltd. and the Overseas Education College of Jiangsu University, was successfully held in Jiangsu University.
At the launching ceremony, Jin Wei, the assistant general manager of NAIEC, gave a detailed introduction to the contest rules to teachers and students of Jiangsu University, including nearly 200 students from the Belt and Road countries, and invited the students to participate in the contest through scanning the code and post conference promotion activities. During the launch ceremony, Mr. Yan Xiaohong, president of Jiangsu University, Mr. Yang Jiemian, former director of Shanghai Institute of International Studies, and deputy director of Zhenjiang Foreign Affairs Office were invited to launch the event together with Mr. Yan Weihua, the Communist Party secretary of Donghua Automotive Industrial Co., Ltd. and Mr. Xu Qiren, general manager of Nanjing Automobile Import and Export Co., Ltd.
The contest is the 1st theme activity that we will perform in line with the industry-university-institution collaboration agreement signed between Jiangsu University and Donghua. In near future, we will design more such programs and activities to propeller the cooperation with Jiangsu University and to provide more platforms for international students to bolster ability and perform their talents. At the same time, through these activities, we will choose suitable students to join us through internship and employment to explore overseas markets together and benefit each other in the course.
- Welcome to visit our booth in Canton Fair from 15 to 19 April
- 405 Units of SAIC Maxus Vehicle Shipped to South America
- Notice Of Relocation
- Go up against the trend and set sail --- 400 units T60 vehicles exported to Qatar
- NAIEC Authorized with Used-car Export License
- NAIEC and global partners are helping each other during the pandemic
- SAIC Maxus V80 school bus delivered to National Transportation Company of UAE
- A new import tender granted
- Spare parts department visit Turkey customers
- NAIEC attended Automechanika Dubai 2019